Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to My Insanity... AND to the Ghouls Yule

It's beginning to look a lot like zombies! They're in every store...but the scariest sight to see is the zombies that will be on your own front door....

That's RIGHT! I'm at it once again. Am I totally out of my mind? YES! Nevertheless, I'm tirelessly working my fingers to the bone on the Ghouls Yule--coming to Saugerties, New York on December 11.

The event is shaping up nicely, and I'm asking all the unique boutiques and great shops in the village to stay open later for a little holiday shopping. After you've bought that special ghoul the perfect gift, be sure to swing into the restaurants and pubs for some dinner and drink specials with a delightfully dark twist. Live music is in the works for multiple locations, and ghouls of good cheer will be out roaming the streets to celebrate the season.

Be sure to dress in your ghastliest and join along in the festivities! Keep checking in on Facebook, and my new blog for daily updates and further information. I look forward to another zomberrific time, and can't wait to see all of you again! Viva la zombie!

2 comments:

The Resident Rodent said...

Bwa-ha-ha! Great to see this here!

Miguel Rodriguez said...

I wonder if I can work on sending my astral projection to Saugerties on December 11th. I will practice meditating tonight!