Monday, January 17, 2011

CRUELLACAST! EXCLUSIVE Interview with Filmmaker "Zombie" Dave Reda!

I may be the undead Captain of the Carnivorous Cadavers, but never let it be said that I'm the only zombie superstar out there doing my thing. On the contrary, there are a handful of individuals who are nearly as fabulous as myself, and one of them is surely "Zombie Dave", a.k.a. Dave Reda. Dave is a California-based filmmaker who has been making quite a few waves as of late with his most recent short film, Horror of Our Love. My Terror Teammate Brian Solomon of The Vault of Horror and I recently had an opportunity to chew the fat--and the gristle--with the mastermind of Elftwin Films... Listen in, won't you?



Download directly right here!

1 comment:

Marc said...

I like how Brian corrects David on how his name is pronounced. No, actually your name is pronounced RED-AH. HAHA.