Sunday, April 3, 2011

TShirtBordello Takes Over the Crypt

HELL-o Kittens! I know it's been quite some time since I've posted here in the Crypt. I'll use the excuse that I've been very busy working on new projects, which isn't all that far from the truth, as it's a real reason for my absence lately. I'll be blogging a bit about that in future posts detailing all the gory goodness I've been in the thick of. However, this post is about my ghouls over at Tshirtbordello.com.

Don over at the Bordello was sweet enough to send me a care package so we could share some really great prizes at some of the events myself and Count Brian Solomon of The Vault of Horror have been hosting. The package arrived a few weeks ago, and here's a look at all the goods.
Upon opening my package, the scent of pure awesome came wafting out and yeah, it was indeed just that. I received several T-shirts, some kick-ass posters, key chains and this really killer zombie outbreak tape. (I'm thinking that I'm gonna need more of this, Don--the town I'm currently stalking is kinda big.)

Anyway, I'm pleased to say that the T-shirts were printed on heavy cotton, and the prints were outstanding. The posters, especially the Zombie Outbreak one, were printed on high-gloss, thick paper, and may not make it out of the Crypt, as I've grown rather attached to them. As for the key chains, I get complimented on them regularly. Who knew you humans actually looked at my car keys?

Currently, Tshirtbordello is running a special on their T's. It's buy-3-get-1-free, and if you sign up for their newsletter, you're automatically entering into the running for a daily free T-shirt giveaway! As far as I'm concerned, free T-shirt equals fantabulous, kittens. Also, if you send them a shot of yourself wearing one of their gorrific threads, you could wind up famous or infamous, and end up on their new site. As for me? Yup--I'm hooked. Now all I need is this, and my wardrobe will be complete.

Thanks to Don Meyers for being majorly zomBlicious and sending this zombie broad a box full of treats, instead of tricks. We here in the Crypt hope to see all of you kitty kats at one of our future events, and who knows? Maybe you'll end up with a Tshirtbordello redrum T-shirt like mine!

Tshirtbordello on Facebook
Tshirtbordello on Twitter






No comments: